Woodtemple have been one of the finest purveyors of pagan metal since the dawn of the new millennium. With Forgotten Pride, Woodtemple continues their ascent to pagan metal's highest rank with a sound which can rightly be qualified as melancholic pagan metal. Of course, the blackened bloodlust is still the foundation of Aramath's craft - surging, cascading, triumphant - but within that bloodlust stirs an ancient sadness that then blossoms into Woodtemple's cleanest and most melodic work. Taken as a whole, Forgotten Pride defies the conventions of cliche "pagan metal" and presents a dynamic, daring totality.
WOODTEMPLE's NEW album is released in a noble, A5 digibook, including a 12-page booklet. Limited to 500 copies for the first pressing.
ORDER TODAY THROUGH WWW.SACRILEGERECORDS.COM
Tracklisting for Woodtemple's "Forgotten Pride” album :
2. Forgotten Pride
3. Sign of the Sun
4. So Far Away
5. Eternal Silence
- NO TRADES FOR THIS RELEASE. VERY LIMITED !!!
- ASK FOR WHOLESALE PRICES VIA EMAIL !!!
PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY AT WWW.SACRILEGERECORDS.COM
Re-recorded album 2013!
"The Fire of Awakening" polish version!
THE OFFICIAL TRIBUTE TO GRAVELAND!
Double CD. Limited to 1,000 units. AZH-CD -190
1. MOLOCH (UKRA) “Eine Majestätische Dunkelheit Verdrängt Die Dämmerung”
2. HIRAETH (USA) “Through The Occult Veil” from the “In The Glare Of Burning Churches” album
3. VENEDAE (POL) “For Pagan and Heretic´s Blood” from the “In The Glare Of Burning Churches” album
4. YAOMETILISTLI (MEX) “Intro” from the “Celtic Winter” album
5. DARKEST GROVE (USA) “Call Of The Black Forest” from the “Celtic Winter” album
6. ERESHKIGAL (MEX) “The Gates To The Kingdom Of Darkness” from the “Celtic Winter” album
7. KROLOK (SLOVK) “Barbarism Returns” from the “Carpathian Wolves” album
8 MORDAEHOTH (NETHER) “The Dark Battlefield” from the “Thousand Swords” album
9. GRAFVOLLUTH (USA) “The Time Of Revenge” from the “Thousand Swords” album
10. PROPAST (SERB) “Thurisaz” from the “Following The Voice Of Blood” album
11. AKASHAH (USA) “Raise The Swords” from the “Following The Voice Of Blood” album
12. ARKHANOTH (MEX) “And The Horn Was Sounding Far Away Part 1” from the “Following The Voice Of Blood” album
13. PULSAR COLONY (USA) “Sacrifice For Honour” from the “Immortal Pride” album
14. HNIKARR (USA) “Tyrants Of Cruelty” from the “Creed Of Iron” album
15. HERMITAGE (UK) “Legion Of Giants” from the “Memory and Destiny” album
16. DARKEST GROVE (USA) “For Pagan and Heretic´s Blood” from the “In The Glare Of Burning Churches” album
Front cover made by: Khaos Diktator Design
"The main goal of Khaos Diktator Design is to create visual manifests which will represent projection of utter Black Flame and darkened corridors of musicians, writers and alike."
RIDDLE OF STEEL Magazine
Great new big interview with Rob Darken!
The new issue of RIDDLE OF STEEL magazine is out now !!! Pure PAGAN BLACK METAL magazine, interviews with: GRAVELAND, THE FLIGHT OF SLEIPNIR, INQUISITION, VEMOD, WOODTEMPLE, ARKONA (PL), ABHOR, ACHERON, ANTINOMIAN, ARS MACABRA, DARENHÖLD, DISMAL, HECATE ENTHRONED, LAMIA VOX, MOON, MOROK, NABAATH, OLD FOREST, POSTHUM, RAVENTALE, STWORZ, TODESTRIEBE and VALI. Over 150 reviews in 52 glossy paper with a great dark design. (Price: 5€ elsewehere , 6€ registered) Ask for wholesale prices!